Arts & Humanities
Our founders valued arts and humanities for the well-rounded education it brings to humanity and the role it can play in strengthening a community.
Today the Foundation supports performing, visual and instructional arts programs in the community.
We invite you to learn about the outcomes of some of these grants by reading our grant spotlight stories in arts and humanities:
- Access for All: Baltimore Center Stage uses arts and humanities grant to provide access for all
- Making Science Fun: Port Discovery Children's Museum uses arts and humanities grant to make science fun for students at four Catholic schools in Baltimore City
- Hard Work for Soft Skills: Art with a Heart uses arts and humanities grant to prepare formerly homeless youth for the workplace
- Expanding their Tribe of Patrons: Everyman Theatre uses arts and humanities grant to find new ways to serve deaf and hard-of-hearing patrons
- Much More Than a Museum: Fire Museum of Maryland uses arts and humanities grant to put a spotlight on technology, democracy, and heroism
A Stitch In Time: The Star Spangled Banner Flag House uses arts and humanities grant to showcase Baltimore’s role in our nation’s history
A Gateway into Dance… And So Much More! Ballet Theatre of Maryland uses arts and humanities grant to build fundraising capacity